Setting up Cloudability SSO using Azure is a straightforward process that does require some light assistance from your Cloudability SAML administrator.
Please note, while Cloudability does appear in the Azure Gallery, that Application is not configured for SAML – please do not select to use this.
To begin this process please contact email@example.com , making sure that your Cloudability account is on an Enterprise plan for follow these instructions :
Step 1 - Add Cloudability App into your Azure tenant
- Login to your Azure account and open the Portal
- Find/Locate ‘Enterprise Applications’
- Click All Services --> then type in Enterprise Applications in the search box and then click on Enterprise Applications
- Select New Application, then Select Non-gallery application.
- Give the application a name (eg: Cloudability SAML) and click Add
- The following page will be presented, select Single Sign on from the left hand pane
- Select SAML-based Sign On
- Scroll down to 4. SAML signing Certification and left click Metadata XML. Save this file when prompted.
- Locate the file saved and send this to your Cloudability SAM/TAM at firstname.lastname@example.org. In return Cloudability will provide you your own :
- Identifier (https://saml.cloudability.com/sp) and
- Reply URL (https://app.cloudability.com/user/auth/saml/callback?idp=<namenum>)
- Refer to below for an example
- Amend the user attributes as well so the User Identifier and SAML Token Attributes are the same as per the below example
- Click Save when Complete
Step 2 – Configure the Cloudability App for SSO
- Login to Cloudability as an Administrator
- In the left hand menu, go to Settings > Single Sign-On
- Add an Administrator email address as a contact
- Set the New User View to the Default (created previously) or a pre-existing View
- Set the SSO Status to Test
- Click Save Settings
- Working back in ‘Users’ within Cloudability, find a user to test with, and, change from Whitelist to SSO.
- Confirm the User can logon via SSO
- When confirmed that application is functioning with SSO as expected, change Test to On
- This completes the process of setting up Cloudability with Azure AD SAML.