Setting up Cloudability SSO is a straightforward, two step process that does require some light assistance from your Cloudability SAML administrator.
To begin this process please connect with your SAM/TAM or firstname.lastname@example.org and follow these instructions:
Step 1 - Set up your user accounts in Cloudability for SSO
Create an SSO-Enabled organization by:
- Making sure that your Cloudability account is on an enterprise plan.
- SAML has been enabled for your organization by the Cloudability support team.
Step 2 - Add Cloudability App in Okta
- Login to your Okta account - https://www.okta.com
- Click on your name in the top left of the home screen and select 'Your Org'
- Click 'Add Apps' button to add Cloudability
- Click 'Create New App'
- Select SAML 2.0 and click 'Create'
- Add App name for Cloudability and click next
Configure SAML settings:
- Enter your SSO url - https://app.cloudability.com/user/auth/saml/callback?idp=[idp_key]
- Audience URI - https://saml.cloudability.com/sp
- Add in attribute statements required by Cloudability SAML configuration - add exactly as listed, all lower case.
- Select 'I'm an Okta customer adding an internal app' and click 'Finish'
- Assign SSO users to Cloudability app
- Send metadata file to Cloudability Support team at: email@example.com
- Cloudability support team will confirm with you once integration on Cloudability's side is complete.
Step 3 - From the Single-Sign-On Settings page make sure that SSO is switched from off to either test or on mode.
- Test mode allows users to log in via the cloudability site with their email and password until your first login via SSO.
- On mode disables email login and allows user to login via SSO only unless user is added to whitelist which also allows email login.
*If you have the option set the secure hash algorithm, choose "SHA-1"