This guide will help you setup your Jira Cloud instance within Cloudability.
Before you begin the process, ensure that:
- Your organization is using Jira Cloud (versus Jira Server)
- You are a Cloudability administrator
- The administrator for your Jira instance is available during the setup process
- You have the base URL for your Jira instance
Once you've identified your base URL, you'll be ready to add your Jira credentials in Cloudability.
Adding Jira Credentials
- Select the Gear Icon in the top right and under App Settings, select Vendor Credentials
- Select Jira tab, above the toolbar
- If this is the first time adding Jira credentials to Cloudability, select "Yes, I'm ready"
- Proceed to Step 2 to enter your Jira base URL
- Enter your Base URL
- Next install the Cloudability add-on in the Atlassian Marketplace by selecting "install the Cloudability add-on" link below the Base URL
- Login into your Jira instance as admin and select the Gear Icon
- Select Add-ons
- Select Find new add-ons
- Search for "cloudability"
- Once you've completed connecting your Jira instance with Cloudability, you will see the below status
For more information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira062/configuring-jira-options-588581905.html