This guide will help you setup your Jira Cloud instance within Cloudability.
Before you begin the process, ensure that:
- Your organization is using Jira Cloud (versus Jira Server)
- You are a Cloudability administrator
- The administrator for your Jira instance is available during the setup process
- You have the site name for your Jira instance
Once you've identified your site name, you'll be ready to add your Jira credentials in Cloudability.
Adding Jira Credentials
- Select the Gear Icon in the top right and under App Settings, select Vendor Credentials
- Select Jira tab, above the toolbar
- If this is the first time adding Jira credentials to Cloudability, select "Yes, I'm ready"
- Proceed to Step 2 to enter your site name
- Enter the site name of your Base URL
- Next install the Cloudability add-on in the Atlassian Marketplace by selecting "install the Cloudability add-on" link below the Base URL
- You will be redirected to the Atlassian Marketplace
- Select Installation
- You will see the below instructions. Continue to Step 10 to get step-by-step screenshots for all remaining installation steps.
- Login into your Jira instance as admin and select the Gear Icon
- Select Add-ons
- Select Find new add-ons
- Search for "cloudability"
- Select Install
- Select Accept & install to confirm installation
- When add-on installation is complete, you will see the below dialogue box.
- Once you've completed connecting your Jira instance with Cloudability, you will see the below status on the Vendor Credentials page