*You must have an Enterprise Azure account to configure your Cloudability credential
1. Log in to your Enterprise Azure portal and navigate to
2. Copy the "Enrollment Number" in the upper left hand corner under "Enrollment Detail"
3. Login to your Cloudability account and navigate to the credentials page
4. Click the "Add another Azure Enterprise Account" button.
5. Paste the Enrollment Number from step 2 into the first box.
6. Switch back to your Azure account and navigate to
7. Select "API Access Key" to the right of Advanced Report Download.
8. Click the Key shaped icon next to the "Primary Key" box and copy the newly generated key.
9. Switch over to the Cloudability credential page again, paste the Primary Key into the "API Access Key" box and click "Save".
The Azure Credential box will turn green once it has been validated.
Please allow 8 hours for your cost and usage analytics to populate.