Report sharing between users
Hit the Share this report button on any custom report and all the other Users in your Cloudability account (Pro or Enterprise) will be able to see your report when they log in. Shared reports will show up in the left column list of reports.
Organize saved reports with Categories
Now you can share saved reports between Cloudability users within your organization. Better yet, you can create Categories to group reports together for specific people, projects or business units.
Filter Reserved Instance recommendations by AWS Account
You can now select an individual AWS account for which you want Reserved Instance recommendations including an option for whether you want to include linked child accounts.
Reports now have discrete URLs
Bookmark or share reports directly with other users in your organization with fully revealed URL parameters.
Fixes and corrections
- Reserved Instance Planner now support VPC and Sold reservations
- Line-item graphing now allows you to select multiple rows
- Editing an existing filter now reflects correctly in the report URLs
- RI graph no longer truncates beginning and ending values on the histogram
- Views are caching issue properly
- Clicking the sort order now fully sorts columns
- Pagination was not displaying for some users in Usage Analytics