Set up for Azure Rightsizing with our platform is a three-stage process. First, enable utilization metrics collection for all subscriptions, if you have not done so already. Second, permit Cloudability to access resource information needed to build the Rightsizing model. Third, permit Cloudability to access memory utilization metrics.
Note that set up is for Beta customers only. Please contact your Technical Account Manager or email@example.com to express interest in joining the limited Beta program.
Stage 3: Enable access to utilization metrics
We will obtain resource information, including VM and disk information as well as utilization, via access to Azure Service management.
1. As a Cloudability administrator, navigate to the Vendor Credentials page.
2. Select the edit pencil icon along on the row for any Subscription.
3. Click on the Select Subscriptions under Azure Service Management.
4. Select the Subscription(s) for which you will generate Storage Account SAS tokens and select Ok.
5. Select Generate Links.
6. Click on each link to grant permission.
7. In the new tab opened, select Accept to authorize.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 for all available Tenant IDs.