Set up is for Beta customers only. Please contact your Technical Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in joining the limited Beta program.
To obtain raw utilization data from Azure, we will need to access the storage tables where Azure writes utilization metrics. Grant Cloudability permission to the storage tables for your subscription(s) by completing the following steps.
1. Log in to the Azure portal.
2. In the lefthand menu, select Storage accounts.
3. Select (1) the storage account for which Cloudability will access utilization data, and (2) Shared access signature.
4. Select (1) in Allowed services the box for Table, (2) in Allowed resource types boxes for Service, Container, and Object, (3) in Allowed permissions boxes for Read and List, (4) expiry date 90 days from the present, (5) in Allowed protocols the radio button for HTTPS only, and (6) Generate SAS to create an SAS key/URL.
5. Copy the Table service SAS URL.
6. Paste the SAS URL for the storage account in a secure Microsoft 365 Word document.
Repeat steps 3-6 for every storage account containing utilization data you would like Cloudability to access. Share the final Microsoft 365 Word document with your Technical Account Manager.